Hydraulic rigid flange couplings
TAS hydraulic rigid flange couplings are used to guarantee safe shaft locking. This coupling is often used for power transmission, but it is also suitable for transferring torque.
- A result of decades of development
- Strong locking for high-torque conditions
- Application-specific design
- Easy and quick installation
- Quick attachment and removal
- Simple structure
For the locking to be as efficient as possible, the attachment surfaces must be free of grease, dry, and clean. TAS hydraulic rigid flange couplings are lubricated at the factory.
Locking elements, tensioning elements, and shaft-to-hub connections
Several, quite different models for diverse applications, such as the following: conveyor systems, presses, packing devices, textile-industry equipment, printers, crushers, wood- and paper-industry equipment, pumps, compressors, turbines, various connecting devices, brakes, and transmissions.
Hydraulic shrink discs
TAS hydraulic shrink discs are in high demand in harsh conditions.
- Recommended in particular for applications in which the shaft locking is subject to high torque.
- Quick to install: tighten and let go
- High holding power / torque transfer capability
- When one is using large sleeves, time savings during installation that could amount to several hours
- Tightening with a pressure of 120–200 bar
- The option of tightening with a hydraulic hand pump
- Easy removal even after years of use