A screw hoist is a simple solution for straightforward movements. A hoist based on a screw is the most economical option when loads must be lifted, lowered, or transferred. This type of hoist is often more practical and cleaner than a hydraulic hoist, since it can be operated on electricity. The hoists can be connected to each other mechanically, which enables using them in highly varied applications.
We provide CHT screw hoists tailored to the customer’s application.
- Five standard sizes
- For an operation range of 0.5–10 t
- Several ready screw heads and fasteners, for various applications
- Modularity – a wide selection of gear ratios
- Durable cast-iron housing and IEC motor flange
- Hardened and polished worm gear
- Delivery lubricated and ready for operation