Cutting edge damper technology
- LV series dampers can be used to dampen vibration on all machinery and equipment types.
- Their range of application is virtualy limitless – they deliver effective, reliable damping performance on practically any machine or piece of equipment that requires vibration damping.
- The galvanised steel plates protect the natural rubber from mechanical damage as well as against UV radiation and organic solvents.
The LV series vibration dampers efficiently dampen vibration regardless of its direction.
Static depression is just 0–5%, even after several years of service, and its elasticity remains unchanged for decades. The superiority of our LV series dampers is evidenced by measurements and decades of experience.
- Two resonance ranges, horizontal (c) and vertical (d) – both only around 4 Hz.
- The frequency range between the horizontal and vertical resonance ranges offers damping which is just as efficient as the supercritical (1.5–4.5 Hz) frequency range.
- Full damping is achieved immediately after the vertical resonance range.
- This unique vibration damping efficiency is made possible by the extraordinary natural rubber used in the LV series dampers.
The material is 95% natural rubber, made of fresh latex and practically no added chemicals or minerals that could cause degradation. The rubber is also treated to prevent static deformation.
The end result is a superbly homogeneous material that retains the elasticity and “soul” of natural rubber. We have several decades of experience of vibration damping and damper manufacture.
Take advantage of our know-how today!
Our vibration damper customers include manufacturers of fans and ventilation equipment as well as construction companies that use them for vibration damping required for acoustic solutions.
For further information on dimensions and the technical specifications of LV vibration dampers, refer to the brochure for this product group.