Enidine pneumatic springs can be used for lifting or for vibration isolation. A pneumatic spring offers ease of installation and, once installed, is completely maintenance-free.
- fabric-reinforced winqprene (–40…100°C)
- fabric-reinforced natural rubber (-55…70°C)
- cast aluminium
- cast zinc steel
For vibration damping
- A damping element that creates excellent isolation of low-frequency vibration, usually with compressed air
- For loads of 10–16,000 kg per damper
- Applications: vibrating conveyors, separators, dial bench gauges, etc.
As working bellows
- For tightening the felt and wire in paper machines
- For adjusting the height in conveyors
- In clamps
- In stoppers